The range of services includes not only technical consulting, planning, production and logistics, but also the standard-compliant foundation, the construction of the subframes and the assembly of the modules. Thus, PohlCon Solar has already delivered and installed mounting systems for plants with a total output of more than one gigawatt worldwide.
For the future we have even more plans. Therefore, we are looking for a project engineer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Product development in the field of facade systems, roof systems and agri-solar
- Support in the project business and representation in the project management
- Creation of 3D models and drawing derivation as well as parts list derivation
- Coordination of project specific statics
- Assembly support in the field of elaboration of technical solutions
- Execution of metrological investigations (pile driving tests, test benches, etc.)
- Administration of standards and technical project support
- Completed engineering studies or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the metalworking industry desirable
- Strong customer orientation, communication skills and commitment
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- High willingness to travel and assemble (EU and neighboring countries)
- Profound knowledge in working with CAD programs
- Confident handling of MS-Office products and an ERP system
Attractive conditions in the form of performance-related pay and, among other things, 30 days of vacation per year
Careful and practice-oriented training
- Self-determined working hours within the framework of a flexible working time model
- Co-determination for bookings (hotel/holiday apartment and rental car)
- Technical equipment to enable mobile working
- Individual and practice-oriented training
- Integration into a strong team with access to their wealth of knowledge and experience
Would you like to accompany us on our path to success in the long term?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents! You can submit them directly via our applicant portal.